Hi peeps! First of all, I would like to thank Erin (erinandsky.com) for her nomination! If you haven’t already, check out her blog, she is super talented and always has links to nerdy/cute/awesome/all of the above crochet patterns. If you don’t crochet yourself, she also has an Etsy shop where she sells her crochet items!
Now, onto the rules.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
- I am French, although I have been living in Australia for over 4 year. Most of the time, people can tell I have an accent but they can’t actually guess where I’m from.
- I love food. Savoury, sweet, spicy, even bitter, I love all of it. The only food items I don’t like are the ones that, in my opinion, have no taste (like cucumbers).
- Although I actually like the taste of it, I cannot eat barramundi. It’s an Australian/South East Asian fish that is very popular in Australia. The only issue is that I work on them (or more exactly on the bacterial diseases they can get) and I’ve had to kill so many of them that I just really can’t have them on my plate anymore.
- I am currently doing a PhD in fish immunology. I need to be pretty focused and strict while doing my experiments and that’s what pushed me to start crocheting/knitting/cross-stitching as a way for me to relax at the end of stressful days. That’s also why I really love writing this blog and meeting all of you.
- I play the harp. Not the small celtic harp, the huge concert one, with the pedals and all. I still havent been able to transport my harp to Australia (it’s really expensive) and I really miss it but I get to play every time I visit my parents.
- I absolutely adore Nutella! (I know still food related!) I have not only 1, but 2 books dedicated to only Nutella recipes, I make Nutella pizzas, Nutella crepes, and my favourite is the ‘Love me at first bite’ doughnut from ‘Doughnut Time’, you’ve guessed it, it’s FULL OF NUTELLA!!!!! (sorry I’m getting so excited over food 🙂 )
- I am an absolute nerd and I love it! I can spend hours upon hours playing Pokemon on my 3DS, we have games night every week, I’ve watched the Lord of the Rings movies in extended version the one after the other a few times, read the Harry Potter books so many times I can’t even count and the list goes on!
So that’s me!
And my nominees are:
Make sure you check out their blogs, they are all amazing people 🙂
Until next time!
Pictures found on cyborgknights.com