Happy Wednesday bloggers!
The title says it all, I have been nominated by the lovely blogger behind Sleepy Kitty Stitches for a Liebster Award! As this is my second time around, I would like to nominate all of you my awesome readers for this award. So let’s get to it, shall we?
I will answer the questions from Sleepy Kitty Stitches here, and you guys can do the same 🙂
- Where/How did you learn the things you blog about?
My nana taught me how to knit and cross stitch but I taught myself crochet 🙂
- What’s your favorite/most memorable vacation?
Probably when I was 10 and we went with my family to Sicily. My cousin, brother and I did quite a bit of exploration in our hotel and we had the best time with all the activities.
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve had recently?
I can’t remember exactly but probably something wedding related. Like everyone turning up with beach clothing when we’re having a formal wedding! How awful
- What are you watching lately?
Anything superhero related. Can’t wait for Batman VS Superman next week!
- If you had to be reincarnated as an animal, what would you be?
Probably a cat, I’d love to just spend my days basking in the sun and getting pats! Bliss
- What do you like to learn about (in school or in life)?
I love learning new things, both for leisure (I’m always up for a new craft challenge) or for work (I am a researcher after all!).
- Growing up, what were your favorite toys to play with as a child?
I don’t really remember a specific toy but I did spend a lot of time playing Pokemon on my GameBoy 🙂
- Wish one thing to come true this year, what would it be?
This is an easy one! That I get to marry the man of my life 🙂
- Would you rather visit the world 100 years into the past or 100 years into the future?
100 years in the past would be in the middle of WWI, so probably 100 years in the future!
- What makes you antsy if you haven’t done it in a while? (What relaxes you?)
Anything craft related. Also I do love my tea 🙂
- What would you do if you did not have to work? (If you pick travel, be specific!)
I would create a yarny paradise in my home! And I would still probably go to work because I really like what I do and I would get waaaay too bored otherwise
And finally, you can find random facts about myself here!
Sorry I didn’t quite followed the format, I’m sure you’ll forgive me!
P.S. if you want to check out my first nomination you can see it here