Today is our final week in the LOTR crochet along! I kept the best for last (in my opinion): Legolas! I bet it’s most people favourite elf 🙂 He is pretty kickass in both the LOTR trilogy and in the Hobbit trilogy.
Without further ado, here is the graph for Legolas.
PDF available here
You can find week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, week 5, week 6, week 7, week 8, week 9, week 10, week 11 and week 12 by clicking on the links!
Have a lovely week!
This week on the LOTR Crochet along, we have Aragorn joining us! I don’t know about you, but Aragorn has always been one of my favourite characters. That is, just after a well-known elf who will soon be joining us 😉
PDF available here
The beard was pretty hard to get right on this one, but I’m happy with how it turned out 🙂
You can find the other graphs for week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, week 5, week 6, week 7, week 8, week 9 and week 10 by clicking on the links.
Lots of love,
It is time for week 6 of our LOTR crochet along! Today we have our first wizard, Saruman the white. He is holding his staff and the Palantir. Next week we will have Gandalf the grey join us. I have to admit I haven’t started Sam yet but I hope to start him over the week. I might not have too much time with my family arriving this week but I’ll try my best to post some pics of the work in progress 🙂
You can find week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4 and week 5 by clicking on the links.
Have a great crafty week!
Hi peeps! First of all, I would like to thank Erin (erinandsky.com) for her nomination! If you haven’t already, check out her blog, she is super talented and always has links to nerdy/cute/awesome/all of the above crochet patterns. If you don’t crochet yourself, she also has an Etsy shop where she sells her crochet items!
Now, onto the rules.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
- I am French, although I have been living in Australia for over 4 year. Most of the time, people can tell I have an accent but they can’t actually guess where I’m from.
- I love food. Savoury, sweet, spicy, even bitter, I love all of it. The only food items I don’t like are the ones that, in my opinion, have no taste (like cucumbers).
- Although I actually like the taste of it, I cannot eat barramundi. It’s an Australian/South East Asian fish that is very popular in Australia. The only issue is that I work on them (or more exactly on the bacterial diseases they can get) and I’ve had to kill so many of them that I just really can’t have them on my plate anymore.
- I am currently doing a PhD in fish immunology. I need to be pretty focused and strict while doing my experiments and that’s what pushed me to start crocheting/knitting/cross-stitching as a way for me to relax at the end of stressful days. That’s also why I really love writing this blog and meeting all of you.
- I play the harp. Not the small celtic harp, the huge concert one, with the pedals and all. I still havent been able to transport my harp to Australia (it’s really expensive) and I really miss it but I get to play every time I visit my parents.
- I absolutely adore Nutella! (I know still food related!) I have not only 1, but 2 books dedicated to only Nutella recipes, I make Nutella pizzas, Nutella crepes, and my favourite is the ‘Love me at first bite’ doughnut from ‘Doughnut Time’, you’ve guessed it, it’s FULL OF NUTELLA!!!!! (sorry I’m getting so excited over food 🙂 )
- I am an absolute nerd and I love it! I can spend hours upon hours playing Pokemon on my 3DS, we have games night every week, I’ve watched the Lord of the Rings movies in extended version the one after the other a few times, read the Harry Potter books so many times I can’t even count and the list goes on!
So that’s me!
And my nominees are:
Make sure you check out their blogs, they are all amazing people 🙂
Until next time!
Pictures found on cyborgknights.com
A quick post today, I’ve been very busy with painting the rest of my models for Saturday, I still need to finish my board, probably get that done tomorrow 🙂
I’m also in the process of de-stashing a little so I’m following this cool pattern for a new jellyfish amigurumi. I’m making his tentacles rainbow 🌈
Do you have any cool de-stash pattern you like to follow?