Hello lovely readers!
Making a bag for my hubby earlier this week made me want to start a bag for myself, probably a project bag actually. I was rummaging through my fabric bag and found this piece, which had been abandonned for at least 2 years!
It was time to add some friends and I will turn it into the front pannel of my new bag once I finish embroidering them all!
On the top right corner, I added the japanese symbol for water. I’m going with a water pokemon theme too (they’re my favourite!) Have a great weekend!
Happy Monday lovelies!
This weekend of four days has been great, but I started more projects and didn’t finish much! Oh well! It felt good to put some fresh ideas on the hook, and I’m sure I’ll get there eventually.
I did get to finish a small object, and it was actually very relevant to Easter!
It could be either a pokemon or a yoshi egg, and it’s now my new needle/pin cushion.
One of my big projects this weekend was to continue cleaning up in sight of our imminent move (we should be getting the keys this week and hopefully moving on Saturday). I found an old project in one of my hip containers, a wanna be granny square blanket. There were so many issues with this project, first I don’t know what I was thinking with those colours, they just do go together at all! Then, I was pretty silly and decided that each square would be a different design, which just did not work as they weren’t even the same size and ended up making the joining a nightmare. As a reminder, here are some pictures.
Patchwork granny square blanket
So, I decided to frog it all!
The only thing is that I don’t know what to make out of all this scrap yarn! Do you guys have any idea?
I hope you all had a great Easter weekend 🙂
I’ve been busy over the weekend and I have made a few more Christmas presents.
I found this pattern on ravelry to make dragon egg bags but I decided to adapt them to make a magikarp and a gyarados bag instead.
Those will serve as stocking of sorts, filled with geeky goodness!
Less than three weeks until Christmas! 🎄🎁🍾
Today has been all about getting organised. There are some days like that when I feel like everything need to get tidy or I can’t get anything done. First up was continuing my crochet hook case.
Only got 4 compartment so far but what I love about this pattern is that you can add as many as your like/need (in my case I’ll have to hook a lot more!)
Then I started on another basket to store my ever growing stash.
And last but not least (and not crochet related) , I started transferring and sorting all my Pokemon in my Omega Ruby version. This one will take a while!
Have a great end of the week 😉
Hi again lovely readers!
After 23 weeks, my Poké-alphabet is finally completed!
Y was for Yvetal and Z for Zapdos. I’ve also added all the basic balls to fill in the last row (pokeball, superball, hyperball and masterball).
I had already bought a frame so I only had to wash and iron my finished alphabet before framing it 🙂
And that’s one more Pokemon display in our house 🙂
Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday everyone!
Today was a great relaxing day for Good Friday. We had the day off and we spent it with Dylan’s family eating some lovely seafood. I got so much done this week on my Poké alphabet, I think I might be able to finish by next week if I continue at this rate 🙂
Wooper and Xatu got finished!
And I managed to stitch the outlines for the whole bottom row, and even get a start on the pokeball colours!
I wish you all an amazing Easter break and I hope it’s filled with crafty goodness 🙂
This week has been pretty tough at work with Properties and Facilities giving me a hard time (those guys have just been so lazy I don’t know what their deal is) and just lots of work to do.
This week I’ve done some substantial progress with my poke-alphabet but I am a bit disappointed with the colours for Vulpix. Oh well, too lazy to frog it now!
So that is Vulpix finished, the outlines done for Wooper and Xatu and I started on the pokeball.
Can you guess what Y and Z will be?
I managed to get 2 done this week (or rather 1 and 1/2 considering I did Teddiursa’s outline last week).
U was hard to find because not many Pokemon start with an U. I settled for Uxie in the end and I quite like it 🙂
Happy Friday everyone! One of my goals for March is to finish the Pokemon alphabet. I’ve had it running for quite a while now and I feel like I need to get it finished.
So for this week’s update, I have finished Sandshrew and done the outline for Teddyursa 🙂
Have a great weekend!
I’ve been working on a new cross stitch project, a werewolf howling to the moon. This is it so far, I’m still debating of whether or not adding the quote from the title to it.
For the finish I think I’ll just put it in a smaller hook and hang it on the wall 🙂
I added to my painting with a shiny umbreon but, even though he is cute, I think the painting looks empty, so the rest of the eevylutions will probably be joining him!
I’ve been extra lazy with my granny squares so I’ll have to catch up if I want to finish my blanket before the end of the month.
This is my latest square
P.S. If you’re interested, my Pinterest board for the granny squares I will make is here