Hello lovely readers!
I have finally completed my robes for Hogwarts, and just in time as well for my visit of the Warner Bros. studios on Monday. I really could not be more excited!
Forgive me for the poor quality of the pictures, I have been struggling with finding enough light.
Since last time, a few adjustments were made. I have added, of course, the crest but also a button and elastic band to keep the robes closed. I have also finished binding the sleeves properly and I have finished sewing the blue lining in place.
I’m very happy with how the crest turned out, the back stitching just makes a huge difference. To attach it, I used fabric glue to hold it in place and then whipped stitched all the border. It seems pretty solid but I guess only time will tell!
I hope you had a great week!