This week has been so full-on but I am glad to say that I have made some good progress.
First on is my poke-alphabet, I’ve finished I and J and I’ve stitched the outline for K.
J is for Joltik
I is for Inkay
the poke-alphabet so far
I have also been following the lovely Hélène’s SAL on her website (which you can find here
– btw it’s mostly in French!). I can’t show you January yet (release for the first 3 steps is tomorrow) but I can show you the very cute snow cone from December.
I turned him into a perfumed pillow (with cloves inside). It was my first try ever at a pillow and I think it turned out good.
What have you guys been up to this week?
I can’t believe I have started this project 3 months ago already (11 weeks without counting Christmas)! I feel like I’ve been very slack with it but I guess it’s just because it is quite large and I have plenty going on at the same time. I have finished Gengar and Heracross and I’ve stitched the outlines of Inkay and Joltik.
Maybe I will manage to catch up in the next few weeks?
In the mean time I wish you all a great weekend and happy crafting!
Only 1 week until Christmas!!!!! I haven’t made much progress on my Pokemon alphabet but at least I have done a little!
I’m pretty excited though because today I dropped my first yarnified love bomb at my uni and I really hope it makes someone’s day 😊
I will also try over the weekend to dye some evenweave fabric I bought today, using natural ingredients (probably some spices). I’ll keep you guys posted if it works (and probably if it fails as well!).
some plain fabric ready to get a makeover
Oh and don’t think I have forgotten about the bulbasaur plush pattern, I’m just trying to make it look as nice and easy to cut out as possible 😉
In the mean time, have a great day/ evening/ night and happy crafting 😊