You are probably wondering where week 9 is for my Mystery Afghan CAL. Well, I took a break this week.With the field trip I didn’t really get time to have any crochet done and I also have to finish the birthday present for my friend (her birthday was yesterday and we are celebrating today!).
I have also completed my first MOOC on the rise of superheroes from the Smithsonian, I will post my drawings in here later. Some of the art/stories submitted by the other participants were pretty amazing!
I was happy I pulled through and did all the assignments in time, so I decided to challenge myself a bit more, so I am now enrolled to the Think. Create. Code. course from university of Adelaide. You have probably guessed it, it’s a programming course and it is mainly focused on digital art creation.
Here are a few screenshots of what I have coded so far for the course.
Also, because we have entered the last quarter of the year, I have decided to make a list of what I want to achieve for the end of the year:
• Finish my CAL (should be done in 2 weeks – posts on Friday).
• Find another WIP to post every Friday when the CAL is completed (already have a few ideas!).
• Post regular updates of my Edx programming course (Mondays).
• Craft Christmas presents and cute decorations for our first Christmas in our house (we went to my parents’ last year).
• Prepare my itinerary for Europe next July.
• Finish preparations for my wedding next year.
• Go to the gym at least twice a week (my aqua gym classes have been cancelled, so I need to find something else I like to do).
• Finish writing my second paper for my PhD.
• Keep my LinkedIn and ResearchGate profiles up to date.
What do you have planned for the end of 2015?