This week was pretty rough but I managed to make it through. I spent most of the week frantically painting for my Armies of Parade exhibition tomorrow. I’m pleased to say I finished my board and the models I planned on displaying.
I also got s’more of Mr. Jelly’s tentacles done, so the de-stash is going well 😊 there is a lot of blue on this side but I’m trying to add in some more oranges and reds.
And finally, I have finished A for Alakazam and I am now stitching B for Bulbasaur.
I hope tomorrow’s exhibit goes well and I wish you all an amazing weekend!
That’s it! My mystery afghan is complete! I was unsure if I would like it at some point during the CAL but now it’s finished I absolutely love it!
Now that it is starting to get warmer, I will move on to more cross stitch. I have started this week my first Pokemon on my Poke-alphabet and here it is so far!
A is for Alakazam
I haven’t quite finished the pattern either so I’ll post that when I’m done and I’ll give updates on Fridays 😊
Have a lovely weekend