Happy Monday! It’s been a little bit since I’ve done an award post and last week the lovely Jess from Ever The Crafter nominated me for the mystery blogger award. So I decided to indulge! Here are the rules.
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog, tell your readers three things about yourself, nominate people, notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs, ask your nominees five questions of your choice and share a link or links to your favourite posts.
3 things about me:
- I have been living in Australia for almost 6 years (coming this November). Before that I used to live in south France on the Cote d’Azur.
- I can’t sit in front of the TV without doing something else, which is great because that’s prime craft time for me!
- I design posters, mainly for seminars and public events we organise with the Centre for Marine Science. I love that it combines work and my creative side!
Poké-alphabet – final week
Millie the Manta Ray
1- If you had to pick one ‘pump up’ song to get you ready to do something what would you pick?
That’s a hard one, I listen to a lot of music! The one that I love at the moment though is ‘Another day of sun’ from the Lala land movie. ☀️
2- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
I would be in Harry Potter world in Florida because I’ve never been and I’d love to go!
3- Paperback, hardback, ebook, or audio book?
Paperback or hardback, I love a physical book with pages to turn and smell 😊
4- What’s your favourite dessert?
Anything with chocolate or Nutella!
5- Favourite quote/saying?
The world belongs to those who gets up early.
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What is the craft you prefer?
- If you could live in any country, where would it be?
- What’s your favourite dish?
- Do you prefer dawn or dusk?
That’s it for me! I hope you do participate, no pressure though! And I’ve tried nominating new friends, so if you haven’t been nominated and still want to play, you can just answer the questions in the comments 😊