Happy Monday readers!
Last week I have been nominated for 2 Liebster Awards and I really feel so blessed and flattered that you guys enjoy my little blog ❤️
Here are some rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
So I will start with some random facts.
- I am French but I live in Australia
- I play the harp
- I am doing a PhD in fish immunology
- I own a pup named Fenris (and he is the cutest!)
- I’ve been married for a year to the love of my life
- I love cooking, especially baking
- I play a lot of games on my phone
- I love skiing but I haven’t been in a while
- Obviously, you would know this if you are a regular follower, but I love crochet and everything yarn related
- I love singing, especially in my car (with the windows down 😄)
- I go to the movies pretty much every week
Now I have two lots of questions, the first is from Katie.
- How do you make time for blogging and crafts? Crafting is my happy place, I try to do it every night, mostly in front of the TV (we watch a lot of TV so I have a lot of craft time!)
- If you could give 1 million dollars to someone, who would it be and why? I would probably give it to my parents and grandparents for being so awesome and raising me with so much love. The older I get, the more I realise how lucky I am to have such a great family.
- Coffee or tea? I drink tea the most but sometimes you just need coffee to get you going!
- What is your favourite crochet pattern or blog post? This is such a hard question! I think my favourite pattern at the moment (that I really really would like to make soon) is the Hotel of Bee shawl, it’s wonderful!
- What new skill do you hope to learn this year? I would love to learn how to spin yarn, but I don’t know if I’ll have the time to learn. Maybe next year?
- What is your favourite animal? This is a hard one too, I love animals in general! I think my favourites are nudibranchs though, I’ve even released a free pattern for a crochet one
- What goal do you hope to achieve with your blog in the next year? I’ve just reached 200 followers earlier this year and I would love to hit the 300 in the next year!
- If you could pick one thing to do for the rest of your life, what would it be? What I am doing right now! Research, I love it and I think I will never get bored of it.
- What is your favourite book? It would have to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, I’ve read it at least 15 times (and I am re-reading it right now!)
- Are you a banana or apple type of person? Banana!
- Who do you most admire? I have to say my nana, she is 80 and she still volunteers for her church, for the hospital and for the local stadium, she can use Facebook and Instagram as well and she still has so much sass. She is a legend!
And the second from Hannah.
- What are your hobbies? I crochet, knit, cross stitch and draw.
- What’s your favourite colour? Red
- When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be an archaeologist, tortoise breeder and harp player (all at the same time, mind you!)
- Lunch and dinner, or dinner and tea? Lunch and dinner and tea? 😁
- Do you speak/sign any languages other than English? I speak French and Italian
- Do you have a favourite number? Number 2 and 13 (Friday the 13th always seems to bring me luck)
- What’s your favourite smell, and why? I love the smell of books because it makes me think of all the amazing stories to discover.
- Are you a book sniffer? (I know I’m not the only one!) haha! yes! and I am glad I’m not the only one!
- Do you blog to a schedule or just whenever the muse takes you? I try to post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays/Saturdays, but I was thinking of maybe taking a step back and only blogging twice a week instead of thrice.
- Would you rather be rich or famous? Probably rich, because no-one has to know! unless it’s famous for something awesome like winning a Noble price (😂 a girl can dream!)
- What’s your favourite type of weather? Sunny and hot but I do like to cold so that I can wear my knitted and crocheted things!
Now onto my questions
- What’s your favourite animal?
- Do you have a favourite type of books (like sci-fi, fiction, etc)?
- What do you love doing in your spare time?
- Do you cook to mostly just to feed yourself or because you really enjoy it?
- Skiing or swimming?
- If you won lotto, what would you buy first?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Do you prefer watching movies at the cinema or at home?
- Do you own a pet?
- What is your biggest peeve?
- Do you own Pokemon cards? (this one is from my hubby 😁)
And I’d like to nominate all of you reading my post, to share the love further! No pressure of course but I’d love to learn more about all of you 😊
Have a great week!