Happy Friday lovely readers!
What a week! And I can’t believe it’s already the end of April, which means that a third of the year has already gone by. I thought that this called for a roundup on my year so far. I have been bad and actually have more wips than when I started the year, with only one project that I finished from my previous wips 🙊 oh well!
So currently I have 4 big projects on my hooks, with one other (it’s a secret!) to be added this weekend (but hopefully a finish as well!)
- The LOTR blanket, which I haven’t touched in a week
- My Mandala Madness, which I haven’t touched either in some time (but I’m planning on doing some over the weekend)
- My virus shawl, I’m actually doing well on this, I’m mostly hooking it on the car when it’s not my day to drive (we alternate with my husband)
- The beautiful shells baby blanket, which I absolutely need to finish by Sunday (no pressure!)
Then on my hoops I have only two projects, but one is actually an ongoing thing over the year
- The SAL hosted by Hélène et Mahélia (I’m doing April and have almost finished so I’m going good with this one!)
- The Joyful world from the snowflower diaries, I’ve finished April and I’m stitching May so that’s not bad either (unless you consider I started it last August 😂)
And I also have socks to knit!
Thankfully I also had plenty of finished projects in the last 4 months, here are the photos to prove it!
I wish you all a beautiful weekend, here we have Monday off for Labour day and you know what that means: more crochet time for me! Yay!