I know I don’t let you know nearly enough, but I am really so grateful to all of you for reading me and for all you kind words of encouragement. I have been nominated for 2 blogger awards in the last few days, so I though I would combine them both in the one post.
First I will go with the versatile blogger award.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
I have been nominated by the lovely Genevieve, I love all her blog features, motivation Mondays with beautiful pics she took herself, her Nails of the Week, and her new What’s your Poison? and of course all her great reviews! Make sure you go visit her blog for all this goodness 🙂
Now, 7 facts about myself:
- I am obsessed by Harry Potter and I’m so excited to go to Harry Potter world in July
- I am also obsessed by Pokemon (can’t wait for Pokemon Go)
- I am basically a 24 yo child 🙂
- I was biting my nails until last year, but I’ve always been so excited by nail art, which I now can experiment with!
- I spend most of my time bumping into things, which means I always have bruises, cuts, sore part of my body. Yep, I’m that person who falls in front of everyone in the street because I randomly twisted my ankle!
likeLOVE food. If I could (i.e. if I wouldn’t get sick from it and put on weight), I would eat all day long, everyday! I sometimes wonder how I’m not morbidly obese.
- It is very hard for me to filter when I talk to people. Sometimes, I just talk before thinking, and that’s no good! Really working hard on that one.
Now the second award is the blogger recognition award.
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two advice to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to
Thanks Karen, or should I say Mrs. Craft, for nominating me 🙂 I really love all her posts, some are just plain hilarious, like when Doug the slug introduced himself! I always find so much inspiration in all her projects, so make sure to check it out!
How my blog started?
I was thinking of starting a blog for a while, but I wasn’t very sure what to blog about. Last year, I got a bit more serious with my crafty projects and wanted to have a place to share them, not just the finishes but the process and failures as well. Little did I know about the amazing crafting/blogging community, but after a few months, I was hooked 🙂
Two advices for new bloggers
- I’ve found that focussing on stats is really not the way to go. What’s important is staying true to yourself and sharing what makes you happy and proud. The follows and likes will come in time.
- Be kind to others, they will give it back a thousand fold! Now, this doesn’t just apply to blogging obviously. It’s the same with life in general. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t bother to say anything. I know it can be hard when you have no filter (hum hum, I AM working of this!) but it will make your relationships way smoother 🙂
Now, I will nominate a bunch of people, in no particular order (I really love all of your blogs!), you can chose which award you want to participate in, you can even do both if you feel like it! Make sure to check those awesome people, it’s well worth it!