I managed to get 2 done this week (or rather 1 and 1/2 considering I did Teddiursa’s outline last week).
U was hard to find because not many Pokemon start with an U. I settled for Uxie in the end and I quite like it 🙂
Leave a comment
Filed under Embroidery, SAL, WIP, Work in progress
Tagged as alphabet, cross stitch, needlework, poke-alphabet, pokemon
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.