I didn’t get time to post yesterday, my day at work was pretty full on and I forgot when I got home 🙂
It is this time of the month again when new goals should be set!
Those were October goals, I crossed the ones that are finished and I don’t think I’ll add too many new ones considering I want to finish the ones I already have!
Finish my CAL (should be done in 2 weeks – posts on Friday). Finished! Hooray! Pics here.
Find another WIP to post every Friday when the CAL is completed (already have a few ideas!). Poké-alphabet with Friday updates
• Post regular updates of my Edx programming course (Mondays). I abandoned that, I did not get time to do more with work but I have until March so I might get back to it.
• Craft Christmas presents and cute decorations for our first Christmas in our house (we went to my parents’ last year). Not started but definitely on the list for this month!
• Continue the Poké-alphabet updates on Friday.
• Post #WIPWednesdays on Wednesdays.
• Prepare my itinerary for Europe next July. Flights are booked, honey moon cruise is booked, itinerary is almost planned, I only need to book hotels now!
• Finish preparations for my wedding next year. Everything is ready for France, I have my dress, the venue, the food planned, but we still need to get a DJ and send the invites.
• Go to the gym at least twice a week (my aqua gym classes have been cancelled, so I need to find something else I like to do). I have been, it was hard to get motivated but I have started to run a little and do weights. I haven’t found anything as good as aqua gym that I can go to, but my new challenge is to walk/run 1km under 6 minutes.
• Finish writing my second paper for my PhD. Done the intro and methods, I just started on my results but still waiting for some experiments to finish, so I’d say I’m on track.
• Keep my LinkedIn and ResearchGate profiles up to date. Done that as well, but obviously it’s a long run goal 🙂
What are your goals for this month of November?