Poké-alphabet week 3

It has already been 3 week since I started my Pokemon alphabet. Time flies when you have fun! I have decided to keep on doing the black outlines and letters rather than “colouring” each Pokemon before going to the next. I might do more colours next week but I didn’t get much time to cross stitch this week with Halloween coming. 

B is for Bulbasaur 

colours finished for bulbasaur

  

colours so far

  
C is for Charmander, and D is for Dratini

c and d outlines


My HP robes are finished and the second ones for my fiancé are almost done as well ( just missing the arms). 

I also made some tags for drinks and food.    

Only one night and it will be time for the party! Yay! 

Happy Halloween everyone 👻🎃🕸

X

Emma

 

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Embroidery, WIP, Work in progress

If you like my posts, let me know by leaving a comment here :-)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s