Models, de-stash and Poké-alphabet week 2 

TGIF!

This week was pretty rough but I managed to make it through. I spent most of the week frantically painting for my Armies of Parade exhibition tomorrow. I’m pleased to say I finished my board and the models I planned on displaying.  

  

I also got s’more of Mr. Jelly’s tentacles done, so the de-stash is going well 😊  there is a lot of blue on this side but I’m trying to add in some more oranges and reds.


And finally, I have finished A for Alakazam and I am now stitching B for Bulbasaur.  

IMG_2904
 I hope tomorrow’s exhibit goes well and I wish you all an amazing weekend!

😘 X

Emma

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Crochet, Embroidery, Modelling, soft toys, WIP, Work in progress

If you like my posts, let me know by leaving a comment here :-)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s